WarmMark is a single-use, ascending time-temperature indicator which alerts users of exposure to unacceptable temperature conditions.
The TimeStrip® Seafood Indicator is a simple solution that helps determine if your seafood shipments have been exposed to unacceptable temperature during transit.
A convenient indicator with push-button simplicity, these indicators are small labels which can be applied directly onto seafood packaging or crates. They can be stored at room temperature and then armed without pre-conditioning.
Solutions to Drive Accountability in the Cold Chain
In the cold chain, an unacceptable temperature event can result in high product losses. Delays in the availability of replacement product can be damaging to a company’s reputation in the marketplace. Monitoring programs that communicate to handlers the sensitivity of a shipment can help prevent unacceptable events from ever happening. ShockWatch temperature indicators can play a role in these programs by:
- Protecting product shelf life
- Reducing packaging costs
ShockWatch temperature indicators are simple , single use solutions for monitoring your cold chain. These devices provide a highly visible, easy to read indication of when your product has been exposed to temperatures that are too hot or too cold during transport or storage. There are six different types of indicators.
- Aids receivers in determining if product quality has been compromised
- Provides evidence of exposure to unacceptable temperature conditions
- Supports compliance with government standards and guidelines
- Aids in maintaining quality of the product throughout transportation cycle
- Identifies potential unacceptable product quality before delivery to end user
- Helps identify trouble spots in storage and transportation
- Can be used with existing packaging or as part of new package designs